Manuka honey has been shown to be helpful in treating skin issues from wounds, to dryness, to eczema. With a good Manuka honey lotion, you can have the topical benefits of manuka honey with the added convenience and features of a high-quality lotion as well.
Cosmetic Benefits of Manuka Honey
- Balances the pH level of the skin while enhancing its appearance.
- Removes rid of the dead skin cells.
- Reduces inflammation on the skin caused by acne.
- Kills bacteria on the skin while making it clean and clear.
- Healing properties help in healing the pimples already present on the skin.
Above all, manuka honey is a natural ingredient that improves the skin texture and appearance without causing damage in the long run. Manuka honey works safely and naturally.
Top 5 Best Manuka Honey Lotions
5. Honeyskin Store-Hydrating Manuka Honey Face and Body Moisturizing Cream
First up, we have the Honeyskin Hydrating Manuka Honey Face cream. A great lotion for dry skin, dark circles and eczema.
- All-natural ingredients: Many cosmetic products contain chemicals and toxins. These end up causing harm to the skin over time. Honeyskin lotion is made with all-natural ingredients. Hence, it is suitable even for very sensitive skin.
- Quickly-absorbs: It absorbs quickly into the skin and keeps moisture locked in, even after washing.
- Balances pH: This cream is capable of balancing the pH of skin and promoting regeneration.
What we love about this product is that it’s effective, natural, and relatively inexpensive. The lotion goes on smoothly and leaves your skin feeling moisturized, restored and nourished. It can even help even out your skin tone. Most all skin types can appreciate the benefits of manuka honey, coconut oil and aloe gel.
How to apply?
Take a small amount and apply it to the areas that are affected. It can be applied on the face and body as well. It can also be used as a makeup primer and night cream. Just take a small amount gently rub it onto the skin.
- Safe to use
- Locks in moisture
- Removes dead skin
- Makes the skin even and radiant
- The scent may be too strong for some people
We also recommend this cream for people with oily skin, as it absorbs completely into the skin without making it tacky or sticky.
4. Advanced Clinicals Manuka Honey Cream for Extremely Dry, Aging Skin for Face, Neck, Hands, and Body
The Advanced Clinicals Manuka Honey cream is specifically designed for extremely dry and aging skin with fine lines and wrinkles. This product has tremendous benefits for the skin because it not only moisturizes the skin but it also helps with discoloration.
- Acts as a natural humectant: This product provides excellent moisture and hydration to dried and flaky skin. After continuously using it, skin regains elasticity and cell regeneration also starts taking place.
- Prevents Acne: Helps clean pores and exfoliate the skin.
- Removes blemishes, dark spots and discoloration: Treat treat dark spots, discoloration and blemishes.
What we love the most about this product is that it is infused with all-natural ingredients produced by honeybees. The royal jelly, propolis and beeswax help in smoothing and healing the skin.
How to apply?
Before applying it, make sure that your face, neck and other body parts are washed. Then you can gently rub it onto your skin in circular motion until the product has been completely absorbed by the skin. Focus more on the areas where you have fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances the elasticity of the skin
- Helps discoloration and evens skin tone
- Prevents acne
- Again, the scent is harsh for some people
3. Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Nourishing Body Lotion
Including the wild ferns manuka honey lotion into your skincare regime can have many benefits including helping to improve the texture of the skin, as well as making it smoother and softer, all in a convenient pump bottle.
- Maintains balance of pH and gives moisture: The wild ferns moisturizing lotion is perfect for dry and dull skin because it maintains the balance of pH. Along with that, it provides moisture that makes the skin super soft and soft.
- Heals inflamed skin: Manuka honey, along with almond and sesame oils heals inflamed skin and also calms down sensitivity.
- Deeply moisturizes skin with zinc and coconut oil: Manuka honey along with ingredients such as fatty acids, zinc and coconut oil combine together to ensure deeply moisturized skin.
We love the variety of amazing ingredients including coconut oil, zinc, fatty acids, almond oil, chamomile, olive oil, and lastly sesame oil.
How to apply?
Take as much as you like and apply it anywhere on your body. It produces better results when applied on damp skin.
- 93% natural ingredients
- Anti-aging benefits
- Suitable for everyday use
- Makes the skin super soft and smooth
- Convenient pump-action bottle
- The bottle may run out quicker because of its design
- The smell may be too strong for some
2. First Honey® Manuka Honey Cream for Dry & Itchy Skin | Fast Relief for Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, & Dermatitis | Natural & No Fillers | Safe for Babies & Toddlers | 1.75 oz
First Honey Manuka Honey Cream is a medical grade product formulated specially to be therapeutic for your skin. This lotion is also safe to use for babies and toddlers.
- Fast acting: This cream helps treat many skin issues and starts working very quickly.
- No harmful ingredients: Made with all the ingredients that are completely safe to use on your skin. It doesn’t contain any parabens, petroleum or phthalates.
- No cross pollination: This specific feature or characteristic of the brand makes this product extremely unique as compared to the others. No cross pollination occurs hence, the purest form of manuka honey is obtained.
How to apply?
Take small amount and apply it to the areas affected.
- Free from toxins
- Made with high-quality manuka honey
- Provides fast relief
- Helps treat a variety skin issues
- The formula is sticky
- Manuka Honey Cream Moisturizer Intense Moisturizing Dry Skin Repair & Relief Lotion For Face Body Hands
Our #1 is a manuka honey lotion is an all-natural cream formulated with many additional ingredients that are beneficial to your skin.
- 100% Natural Ingredients: There many important ingredients used in this lotion, from manuka honey, to , to safflower oil. It lacks parabens or other harmful compounds making it perfect for your skin. Also, it is a cruelty-free product.
- Anti-oxidant hydration rich with vitamins: Those experiencing symptoms of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles will benefit from anti-oxidant hydration rich with vitamins, helping skin retain its elasticity and youthfulness.
- Ingredients used: Lightweight hyaluronic acid, camelia oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil along with Vitamin E and A. The healing, rejuvenating and anti-bacterial properties of the manuka honey make it even more effective.
The ingredients used in this product combine to provide great results for multiple skincare needs.
How to apply?
This lotion can be applied two times in a day for best results. You can take the needed amount and apply it over your body or the affected areas in the morning. Then, you can repeat the same before going to bed.
- Nutrient rich
- Improves texture of the skin
- Helps in regaining elasticity
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for both men and women
- The scent may be too strong
Why is the scent harsh or too strong?
It is important to know the drawbacks of manuka honey lotions and many other lotions in general. For some, they can have a strange or harsh smell, especially for those sensitive to scents. The products are mostly made with natural ingredients and the scent may not always be pleasing.
- Make sure that you check the ingredients before purchasing. Though most of the ingredients are all natural, they could still cause an allergic reaction.
Note: Be consistent! You cannot expect to see results in just one application. Even though your skin will feel moisturized after the first application. Try applying the product everyday for multiple weeks to get an idea of the true results.